We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time.It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces himself and says he has uncovered a massive fraud with some developer and he has a sure fire case for us to win and that he has inside info and proof that he has uncovered.

He even goes on to say that he is our champion and feels so sad for us. It all sounded really good until about halfway through the case, his stuff was just NOT adding up. So, we kept going with this because he is soooooo persuasive and it appears that maybe that we and other clients are getting it wrong. Well, that was not the case.

Tim neglected to tell us that he was not kicking *** in the court room, but it was the other way around. We hired another lawyer to review our position and was shocked to find out we were going to lose the case.

We started digging in the public records in Orange County (Orlando) and found this malpractice case against him that he lost that was identical to ours!I have posted this complaint so no one else makes the same mistake we did!

Review about: Mccullough And Mitchell Legal Service.

Reason of review: Bad legal advice.

I didn't like: Withheld critical info, Lying to clients, Past malpractice complaints, Bad info, Lying in court.

Had an Experience with McCullough And Mitchell?

Comments

Mr Tim McCullough, all of what is stated is in the public record.....why are you mad at them?You should be angry with your own conduct I am sure.

If I were you, I don’t think I would not want make a further fool of myself.Do your legal research, if it is in the public record, it is fair game and it looks like your ex clients know that.

User_122017

The Plaintiffs in the case of CSBS, et al.v.

Dwight C. Schar, et al. in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Civil Action No.

5:17-CV-86-OC-40-PRL issue a subpoena to Pissed Consumers for the identity of all individuals who posted reviews or comments concerning McCullough and Mitchell.

These posts and comments are fraudulent and criminal in nature.If you are the reviewer or commenter of these posts, you must quash this subpoena or your identity will be revealed.

to User_122017 #1391384

What a joker

Orlando, Florida, United States #1335667

He is a total nut case. Very, very into conspiracy theories

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #1334124

Jeez, I just googled this. Ugh

Orlando, Florida, United States #1333884

I would stay away.. very odd experience with this guy and not very smart

Orlando, Florida, United States #1333308

I was in a lawsuit with this guy and he is goofy...I don't think he realized it but the judge was actually laughing at him. NOT RECOMENEDED

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1333257