We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces himself and says he has uncovered a massive fraud with some developer and he has a sure fire case for us to win and that he has inside info and proof that he has uncovered.

He even goes on to say that he is our champion and feels so sad for us. It all sounded really good until about halfway through the case, his stuff was just NOT adding up. So, we kept going with this because he is soooooo persuasive and it appears that maybe that we and other clients are getting it wrong. Well, that was not the case.

Tim neglected to tell us that he was not kicking *** in the court room, but it was the other way around. We hired another lawyer to review our position and was shocked to find out we were going to lose the case.

We started digging in the public records in Orange County (Orlando) and found this malpractice case against him that he lost that was identical to ours! I have posted this complaint so no one else makes the same mistake we did!

Review about: Mccullough And Mitchell Legal Service.

Reason of review: Bad legal advice.

I didn't like: Withheld critical info, Lying to clients, Past malpractice complaints, Bad info, Lying in court.

Comments

How wonderful these information’s are! Speechless, in a word.

These information’s are really relevant and productive. I couldn’t get these type of information’s before. Excellent attempt. Its continuation is really needed for the users.

These informative approach will be cordially welcomed in every addition.

Thanks. Accident Lawyer

Mr Tim McCullough, all of what is stated is in the public record.....why are you mad at them? You should be angry with your own conduct I am sure.

If I were you, I don’t think I would not want make a further fool of myself. Do your legal research, if it is in the public record, it is fair game and it looks like your ex clients know that.

User_122017

The Plaintiffs in the case of CSBS, et al. v.

Dwight C. Schar, et al. in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Civil Action No.

5:17-CV-86-OC-40-PRL issue a subpoena to Pissed Consumers for the identity of all individuals who posted reviews or comments concerning McCullough and Mitchell.

These posts and comments are fraudulent and criminal in nature. If you are the reviewer or commenter of these posts, you must quash this subpoena or your identity will be revealed.

to User_122017 #1391384

What a joker

to User_122017 #1401647

What a loser

to User_122017 #1402846

Dear Timothy,

Clients, ex clients and non clients can post their opinions about you and your firm here. I guess you are a bit pissed off they pulled real public records on you that don’t look so good and you are worried about getting more clients possibly for more whacky complaints.

Why don’t you try something legit or something along those lines? I hate to school you like this but you are not exactly an exemplary shining star in our profession.

to User_122017 #1402851

LOL! He is mad that he got called out on his past conduct which does not appear to be so sterling... maybe a bar complaint is in order.

to User_122017 #1404038

You MUST realize this is an empty threat.

to User_122017 #1420092

How did this work out for you??

Orlando, Florida, United States #1335667

He is a total nut case. Very, very into conspiracy theories

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #1334124

Jeez, I just googled this. Ugh

Orlando, Florida, United States #1333884

I would stay away.. very odd experience with this guy and not very smart

Orlando, Florida, United States #1333308

I was in a lawsuit with this guy and he is goofy...I don't think he realized it but the judge was actually laughing at him. NOT RECOMENEDED

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1333257