Watch out people and do your research before you hire a lawyer. In recent court filings in Lake County Florida, case number 35-2013-CA-002108, Ex-clients ( Michael Choo, CS Business Systems) with thier new lawyers have submitted sworn affidavits to the court saying that Orlando Lawyer Tim McCullough was advised in late December 2017 that they would NOT sign an affidavit that Tim McCullough wanted them to sign on the advice of thier new lawyers and the fact that the ex-clients were over 2000 miles away in San Francisco and not in the presence of McCullough.

Tim McCullough then proceeded to sign the document posing as the ex client.

McCullough further attests in the forgered affidavit that his ex-client signed it in his presence in Orlando, when they were actually in San Francisco. To make matters much worse in this forgery case, he notarized his own forgery! To make matters even worse, he filed it in case!

That’s 3 felonies and at least one misdemeanor as notaries are forbidden under Florida Law from notarizing their own signatures, much less a forgery....LOL!

Guys, sites like pissedconsumer.com are exceptionaly important to us as consumers so bad behavior like this can be put out there so you don’t get snookered like others have been. All documents uploaded here were taken out of the public record.

Reason of review: McCullough forged and notarized legal documents.

I didn't like: Lying to judges, Forging legal documents, Fraud, Fraud upon the court.

Comments

Hey Timothy! What you did is called FORGERY!

Quit trying to spin it and man up.

YOU need to accept that YOU actually committed a CRIME! Now, it’s TIME TO DO THE TIME!

My wife and I were approached by this guy a couple of years ago with his client who is a real estate broker named Jim Shelton. When we heard their claims about Bella Collina, it was all I could do to keep from laughing. We had a lot there and we are very happy the DCS guys got the place on track and it looks like the DCS guys are getting the last laugh on these liars.

Word on the street is that felony charges are coming for McCullough real soon. I would be surprised if he will be in the Law business in six months for his crimes.

Timothy McCullough is very bad guy and one of the biggest liars my wife and I have ever met in a lawyer. I am so happy we never joined his lousy lawsuits which now have been proven to be total fabrications. From what I have seen, I feel sorry for the folks that fell for his lies as they are now paying the huge price for greed and falsehoods he made up against innocent people.

I just read in a local legal journal that Timothy McCullough had a client in this lawsuit that he never revealed and it was our crazy neighbor Don Juravin who was helping him put all the crazy allegations against Bella Collina online! He put oddly put out a ton of fake reviews and websites seemingly to promote the lawsuit.

Now it makes total sense why all of these things appeared so suddenly online after this nutty lawsuit was filed.

The article said that a witness came forward and told the police that McCullough told her that he and his clients stood to make millions by filing this nuisance but damaging lawsuit by getting Bella Collina to pay them to go away. My husband and I bought and live in Bella Collina and we are disgusted by this, but happy the judge dismissed the lawsuit against innocent people.

My husband and I just bought in Bella Collina about a year and we love it! We did our research and found that this low life lawyer and his dead beat clients totally made up lies about the developer and the POA.

We have both met the owners with Schar Holdings (Rick, Randall & Paul) and we love how they worked so hard and spent so much money making Bella Collina a beautiful place for our families. We both hope this low life lawyer goes to jail for all of the felonies he committed and all of lies he made up about our community.

DISBAR AND CONVICT! DISBAR AND CONVICT! DISBAR AND CONVICT!

to Anonymous #1482912

Yay!!!!

to Anonymous #1484203

How is this idiot still practicing law? From what I see in these reviews, I guess not for long. This guy has brought some real shame on his clients and the legal profession.

to Anonymous #1485755

How the world is this idiot still practicing law in Florida?? In NJ, I think he would have been behind bars by now.

Pogo

Pogo likes this very much and Pogo is most entertained by this buffoonery. Pogo suggests to Timothy Mccullough to get a real criminal lawyer and not a lawyer that does real crimes! LOL!!!!!!Keep up the good work Timothy!

Question to the commenters....if Timothy McCullough gets prosecuted or strikes a plea deal, will he go to county jail or state jail?

Ah!!!!! This train called the “McCullough Express” is off the tracks! LOL

E. Timothy McCullough is a nutter, plain and simple. Bye, Bye!

to Nigel #1468101

He is F’d!

Tim , get used to hearing, Felon felon felon felon felon felon felon felon felon felon felon felon and so on and so on...........

to Anonymous #1467273

How is this *** still practicing law? I would think that this guy may get a few months in the old county jail for this. I hope he makes friends in their pretty fast....LOL!

to Anonymous #1467763

BYE! BYE!

Whoa! This guy approached my wife about joining this lawsuit.

I am really, really glad we called *** on this guy. I was talking with a former resident who actually said this lawyer was trying to pay him to testify for him which is illegal.My prediction is that this clown will be disbarred and maybe do some time, or at least get probation for the felonies.

Obviously just another slimy lawyer