The Plaintiffs in the case of CSBS, et al.v.

Dwight C. Schar, et al. in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Civil Action No.

5:17-CV-86-OC-40-PRL issue a subpoena to Pissed Consumers for the identity of all individuals who posted reviews or comments concerning McCullough and Mitchell. These posts and comments are fraudulent and criminal in nature.

If you are the reviewer or commenter of these posts, you must quash this subpoena or your identity will be revealed.Failure to take legal action to quash this subpoena will result in disclosure of the identity of those who created these reviews and comments.

Reason of review: Site used to further a criminal enterprise by posting fraudulent reviews and comments.

Preferred solution: take legal action against fraudulent posters.

Comments

Timothy McCullough is a first class idiot to be quite blunt.I have never seen someone who is so into outlandish conspiracy theories and gladly promotes them publicly to anyone.

It is funny when he is on his soap box trying to get more people to join his lawsuit against DCS and most people with good sense and brains actually walk away laughing. It’s sad that he does not realize what a fool he sounds like.

My wife and are quite happy with Bella Collina and the turn around they have made.Thanks Bella Collina!

to Anonymous #1430202

I think it is hilarious that this guy presses on...we talk about it after we get POA updates at the club and it is almost baffling how screwy their theories and claims are.

I guess the judge will figure it out because this angers us as residents because it is effecting our values in a negative way.I think that most people see this for what it is and it will be just a blip on the radar screen.

Hey Timothy McCullough, you sound pretty angry! I would be pretty embarrassed as well because it looks like you got called out big time!

to Anonymous #1431300

This guy is a joke

I am sooooooooooo scared! ( In my language) j’ ai tellement peur!

to Francois #1418238

Ce mec merite ce qui vient a’ sa recontre

Hey Mister Mculough, why so upset? Don’t be mad, it’s called KARMA.

OHHHHH NOOOOO!!!!!

to Anonymous #1410931

Hahahahahahaha!

Maybe this whole conspiracy leads back to the JFK assassination...Wait...

I've got it. ALIENS!

Aliens assassinated JFK because he was going to expose that the world is flat, which would have in turn affected real estate prices in Bella.Maybe McCullough is working to find the identities of the individuals posting to prove that they are a hive mind of aliens attempting to suppress this conspiracy.